Are you in the midst of planning a wedding for 2022? You are not alone. It is estimated that a record-breaking 2.5 million weddings will occur in the next year. The staggering number is the result of weddings being delayed due to COVID, venues, and vendors being overwhelmed in 2021, and more. Either way, if you are planning a wedding, it is important you knock out your to-do list fast. And you won't want to forget an often-forgotten item on that list. Securing wedding limos for your transportation. If you are on the fence or are unsure if you even need transportation for your big day, we have you covered. Here are some of the top reasons why you should hire a luxury limousine service for your wedding.
1. Gives Your Wedding a Timeless Style First things first. When it comes to elegance, class, and sophistication, having a limousine at your wedding is the surefire way to check all three boxes. This is especially the case if your wedding is a formal black-tie event. But even if your wedding is more casual or in the daytime, there is no reason you arrive in style with a limousine. A limo is a must-have when it comes to transportation if you want to impress your guests and leave a lasting impression. Plus, party buses are often bulky and can add a more immature aura to the event. You are going to your wedding, not a bachelorette party. Limousines are timeless modes of transportation, especially to events as important as your wedding.
2. Big Enough for the Entire Wedding Party Another perk of hiring a limo for your wedding is that it will comfortably fit everyone in your wedding party. There are a wide variety of limo sizes available, allowing you to customize the size of the vehicle to your exact needs. Plus, another benefit of hiring a limo is that it will comfortably fit the bride. Brides typically have larger dresses and trains that can take up a lot of space. A normal car or vehicle might not be able to let the bride spread her dress out and avoid wrinkles on her way to the ceremony. It's the little things after all that make all the difference on your big day.
3. One Less Thing to Worry About In the age of spotty Ubers, rising costs of ride-sharing apps, and more, you may be worried about how you and your wedding party will get to and from the ceremony and reception and then back to a hotel. Securing wedding limo transportation gives you one less thing you need to worry about. You can be rest assured that you will have a guaranteed ride that will get you to where you and your whole party needs to go at the time you need to be there—no competing with the Saturday rush in the town where you are having your wedding. Additionally, it helps keep your wedding party on time. This is especially nice if someone in your wedding party is always running late. Everyone in your wedding party will arrive together and on time.
4. Better Pictures Will Result There's no denying it. Wedding day pictures are absolutely everything. They are how you will remember your wedding day for the rest of your life. You might make them as extraordinary as possible. Just imagine this. You are emerging from the limousine, looking like an A-list celebrity or royalty, dressed to the nines. Having a limousine in the background of your pictures will definitely take your photos to the next level.
5. Drivers are Extremely Professional When you hire a limo service, you aren't just hiring a nice, fancy vehicle that will take you from point A to point B. You are also hiring top-of-the-line professionalism via the limousine driver. Limo drivers are fully licensed and certified to be operating vehicles and are trained in professionalism to truly make your day like a fairytale. You won't need to worry about erratic ride-sharing drivers or maybe more talkative than you would like on the way to the ceremony.
6. Better on the Budget Lastly, another factor that pushes hiring a wedding limo service for your wedding to the top of the list is budget. Weddings are notorious for overinflated budgets. You may be in cost-cutting mode and think that a wedding limo service would push your budget out of reach. Wedding limos are often cheaper than party buses, making them the more cost-effective option. Having a limo on the day of your wedding is also cheaper for another reason. You won't have multiple ride-sharing charges for multiple people each way to and from your wedding.
Want to Learn More About Wedding Limos for Your Next Event? Wedding limos make an already special occasion that much more special. They add just the right amount of style, class, and sophistication to your big day. Plus, a wedding limousine service gives you peace of mind that everyone will arrive safe and sound to and from your wedding. If you are looking to hire an NJ limo service for your wedding in the Garden State, look no further. Be sure to reach out to us here at Harrington Limousine Service. We are a team of highly trained professionals that will help to elevate your wedding day with a sophisticated limo service. We are committed to providing you with the best experience possible during your limo ride. Contact us today to learn our rates and reserve your wedding limo.